Change your career into an exciting journey!
Now Hiring - RoR Developer.
We are looking for Ruby on Rails developers for Delhi location with 1-3 years of experience.
PERSONALITY TRAITS & VALUES MUST
- Communication Skills
- Building big, robust, scalable and maintainable Rails Apps having good test coverage.
- Debugging, Fixing bugs, Identifying Performance Issues and Improving Apps Performance.
- Handling complex technical issues related to web app development & provide solutions to co-workers.
- Deploying and maintaining Multistage, Multitier applications in staging and production environments.
- Client Interaction, Addressing client needs.
- People/Project Management
Required Candidate profile
- Adequate Ruby on Rails experience with good understanding of MVC and other design patterns
- Experience in developing high performance, secure web apps, and should be able to identify performance issues and resolve them using various caching techniques, query optimizations etc.
- Very good understanding of Ruby Language with Object Oriented Design Principles
- Experience of designing high-performance APIs & consuming APIs
- The experience of deploying Rails app in multi-host production environment using Capistrano on cloud servers.
- Experience with AWS services like S3, EC2, SES, CloudFront etc.
- Self-motivated and continuous learner. Believes strongly in self-improvement by reading books, blogs and acting on that knowledge.
- Experience of configuring and using Memcached, messaging queues, and noSQL databases like MongoDB/cassandra with web app.
- Experience of using GIT is must.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Experience of integrating full-text search engines like elastic search and solr.
- Experience with RSpec is an add on.
Expectations in terms of Values:
- Team Management - Handling your team, client, peers and management by understanding needs, setting and managing expectations and clarifying/resolving issues, taking proactive measures where possible to avoid issues for your designated areas.
- Ability to follow and improve process - Understand why processes have been put in place, when they no longer work, and when they can be improved.
- Quality of products/deliveries - Ensure that products are delivered on time and are of a certain level of quality that is acceptable to client (Internal and External).
- Usability - Thinks about usability from the users point of view.
- Scalability/Maintability/Best Practices are always front of mind.
- Communication should not be affected through any means. You are expected to respond to your reports and supervisor at any time required.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Tekege Solutions Private Limited
Aavaz contact center solutions is one of the first cloud contact solutions providers in India, Aavaz provides its SaaS-based model for organizations from SMB to Enterprise.
Recruiter Name:Diksha Kashyap
Contact Company:Tekege Solutions Private Limited
Address :128 - B, Shahpurjat Village, Opp. Khel Gaon., NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110049,India